Henrik is currently a Research Scientist at NEC Laboratories Europe in Heidelberg. He works at the intersection of scientific computing, system platform, and machine learning. Before joining NEC in 2022, he did his PhD in computational/statistical physics at the University of Leipzig, Germany, where he worked on simple but complex physical model systems.
Group Involvement, NEC Laboratories Europe
Intelligent Software Systems Group
Machine Learning for Computational Science
Monte Carlo and Molecular Dynamics
- H. Christiansen, S. Majumder, and W. Janke, Coarsening and Aging of Lattice Polymers: Influence of Bond Fluctuations, J. Chem. Phys. 147, 094902 (2017)
- H. Christiansen, S. Majumder, and W. Janke, Phase Ordering Kinetics of the Long-Range Ising Model, Phys. Rev. E99, 011301(R) (2019).
- H. Christiansen, M. Weigel, and W. Janke, Accelerating Molecular Dynamics Simulations with Population Annealing, Phys. Rev. Lett. 122, 060602 (2019).
- H. Christiansen, S. Majumder, M. Henkel, and W. Janke, Aging in the Long-Range Ising Model, Phys. Rev. Lett. 125, 180601 (2020).
- F. Müller, H. Christiansen, and W. Janke, Phase-Separation Kinetics in the Two-Dimensional Long-Range Ising Model, Phys. Rev. Lett. 129, 240601 (2022)
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.de/citations?user=ARDarRoAAAAJ